Publiée le 3 mai 2021Active
We are searching for a FICO Consultant for our client.
Carrying out and following up specific activities in the context of user support, such as writing manuals and documentation and monitoring data quality, in order to allow the users of specific applications to function optimally and to offer support in case of problems and / or incidents.
General tasks of the specialist:
* To be the point of contact for employees when more complex or new situations
* Acting as a point of contact for internal or external customers with specific questions and specific files (second line).
* Assist in the training and the necessary documentation of the employees
* Provide input to the team leader or direct supervisor for the indicators and control figures.
* Help prepare specific statistics and reporting documents by collecting, requesting and inventorying information
* Provide improvement initiatives to the team leader or direct supervisor, e.g. regarding process adjustments, new working methods, control measures, …
* Provide feedback, report fundamental errors and shortcomings to the team leader or direct supervisor with a view to possible improvement actions
Location : MECHELEN, Belgique
Duration : 7 months
Il n'y a pas d'offres.