Weecan agit pour le compte d’un de ses clients dans le domaine du voyage et de la mobilité
Senior Product Designer
• Freelances can work remotely
• Full-time Company Description
The Company is a world’s leading platform.
Today, our community counts over 90 million customers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier network. And our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of their service and its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
Why join us?
Our design team comes from a variety of countries and backgrounds, yet we all have one thing in common: passion. We’re constantly challenging ourselves – whether it’s a user problem, a small interface bug, or a way of working; we’re always asking how we can make things better.
When asked what they like about working at The Company, our UX Designers mention: “We are involved early in projects”, “We rely a lot on data to make decisions,” “We’re designing a service that is actually changing how millions of people travel”, “We dive into fascinating topics like social interactions, trust mechanisms in different countries, value of comfort, or perception of time”, “We save a lot of time by working with our own design system”, “We work in a company with a strong design culture that embraces the value of UX”.
We’re always investing in our design team, and today, are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us.
What you will do:
• Work closely with a small cross-functional team (product managers, developers, data analysts, designers) that has a strong design culture and focus on research.
• Use different exploratory tools and methods to identify real user problems. You will work closely with our research team to conduct usability tests to validate your designs.
• Build smart, scalable and consistent end-to-end experiences for our consumer-facing mobile and desktop applications, using our design system as a guiding framework.
• Create design documentation and high fidelity prototypes for sharing your work with both new and informed stakeholders.
• Act as an advocate for our users, both within the product team and the rest of the organisation. Qualifications What do you need to be successful
• 5+ years of hands-on user experience design
• Previous experience in designing mobile/web apps
• Deep appreciation for elegant and thoughtful design
• A love for every UX touch point from pixels, to micro interaction, content and research
• Team-player mindset, comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary team
• Humility, structure, passion, sense of humor, and action-oriented attitude
• Fluency in English Additional Information
What we have to offer
• An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brasil, Poland.
• Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all Talks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
• Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
• Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
• People-first: wind down from work at our Shows, Break retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
• Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal.
Your Future Benefits
• Tailor-made remote policy : from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussedl).