Context of the mission :
For 4 years, our client is developing new digital applications for end customers as MEDIFI (online medical and financial secured form), YONGO or LEAD (digital simulation and subscription of investment products).
We are searching for a Senior Technical Lead for this team, he will have to be responsible for the E2E technical
solution with a distributed Front and back–end. On top of that he will have to make the bridge between multiple teams.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for the technical analysis and documentation. He will support the back–end developers, and will be responsible for estimates and E2E technical shemes The Technical Lead will be in contact with several IS divisions, and must be able to challenge the requirements, functional architecture or any member of the team that is in close contact with the final code.
The Technical Lead is responsible for the technical solution: writing and validating solutions in collaboration with the Business colleagues and Architects, acting as SPOC for the developers in the team and validating once developed. His main focus is the back–end, but a good comprehension of Front–end logic and technologies is definitely an advantage.
We expect the Technical Lead to:
• Design: design technical solutions based on the Business needs and the deliverables of the architects. The
Technical Lead is also capable to give high level estimates during the preparation phase of the project. We expect the Technical Lead to be able to take into account functional constraints in his work, and to deliver output that will result in the development of performant technical solutions. He needs to be in close collaboration with the Functional Analysts in the team in order to find a proper common ground.
• Collaborate: collaborate with the (senior) Developers and Functional Analysts to translate the functional view in an appropriated technical view that is understandable for the developers.
• Coordinate: coordinate the development of the solution with the developer
• Communicate: communicate the status of the work to the Project Leader / Team Manager
• Follow–up: help the developers understand the work that must be done, and give guidance to them through the
whole development process
• Develop: develop for 50% of the time the more difficult user stories from the backlog of a sprint
• Support: support the team during the acceptance tests by the users.
• Organize: organize the «Go live» of the application.
• Guarantee: guarantee the long term overall quality of the application domain by systematically taking into account: stability, scalability, traceability, flexibility, maintainability, performance
• Train: train Young Pro’s and non .Net experts in the team, so they can take up more complex requirements,
Personal Skills :
• Autonomous, proactive
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong Technical skills
• Thinks in a structured way and is able to translate
the requirements for the developers
• Creative within defined processes
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent team spirit
• Excellent training skills
Technical experience required :
Experience in IT (mainly .NET applications)
• Object Oriented principles
• Expert in technical back–end architecture and frameworks (ASP.NET WEB API / Entity Framework)
• Great knowledges in .Net Core
Functional experience required :
Is familiar with the agile and scrum project methodology
• Experience in Agile software development
• Experience in Analysis
• Able to gather functional requirements and write functional designs
• Able to plan & organize functional workshops
Il n'y a pas d'offres.