Context of the mission :
The Distributed Front–End team is responsible for the development of the client front–ends and web applications. This means that it have a very large client network within the company. The client is a partner in most IT–projects and its interventions vary from a couple of man days to thousands of man days, depending on the projects, and it work together with teams all over the company.
The client is searching a Functional Analyst for this team, who will make the bridge between IS Divisions and the Front–End developers.
The functional analyst (or functional designer) will be responsible for the functional analysis and
documentation of development projects. He will support the developer, and will be responsible for the
production and communication of estimates.
The functional analyst will be in contact with several IS divisions, and must be able to challenge the
The functional analyst is the end–to–end responsible for the user stories: writing and validation in
collaboration with the Business, colleagues and Architects, acting as SPOC for the developers in the
team and validation/testing once developed.
The client expect the functional analyst to:
• Design: design solutions based on the Business needs and the deliverables of the architects. If needed
the analyst should be able to propose a mockup to the client. The functional analyst is also responsible of the estimation of the workload. We expect the functional analyst to be able to take into account technical constraints in his work, and to deliver output that will result in the development of permormant solutions.
• Collaborate: collaborate with the (senior) Developers to translate the functional conception in an
appropriated technical conception understandable by the developers.
• Coordinate: coordinate the development of the solution with the developer
• Communicate: communicate the status of the work to the Project Leader / Team Manager
• Follow–up: help the developer understand the work that must be done, and give guidance to them
through the whole development process
• Prepare & Execute: prepare and execute test cases to produce the expected quality.
• Support: support the team during the acceptance tests by the users.
• Organize: organize the «Go live» of the application.
• Guarantee: guarantee the long term overall quality of the application domain by systematically taking
into account: stability, scalability, traceability, flexibility, maintainability, performance
Technical experience required :
Functional experience required :
• Proven experience in Analysis
• Able to gather functional requirements and write functional designs
• Able to plan & organize functional workshops
• Knows the concepts of agile and scrum project methodology
Il n'y a pas d'offres.