Publiée le 17 décembre 2020Active
Contexte client : Sport apps and platforms
We are searching for a datawarehouse consultant.
Objectif Mission :
– Experience with project-oriented working and data warehouse modeling or a demonstrable training in data warehouse modeling
– Knowledge of planning, designing and building a data warehouse application using tools such as Power BI, Cognos, Datastage, QLIK, SAS, … – Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, processes and architectures.
– Notions of data warehouse security aspects.
– Knowledge of building at least two data warehouse components from the following list: data integration (ETL), reporting & analysis (BI), databases and metadata.
– SQL Server 2016-2017,
– Power BI,
– on-premises data gateway,
– Power BI Embedded,
– Power BI REST API, …
Information about the sport is connected from various databases and platforms: • On the one hand there is all information about sports clubs, athletes, sports club directors, trainers and subsidies from sports federations. • On the other hand, we collect information about school sports, nature sports (eg mountain bike routes, field trips)
There are also important challenges awaiting, such as personnel reporting, accounting reporting, visitor numbers in sports centers, surveys regarding sports participation, measurements of sports participation based on apps / measurement sensors / weather data, setting up a logical data warehouse and self-service BI, making exports available of data and open data, use of artificial intelligence to make predictions, etc.
Experiences : Junior profils
Localisation : Brussels
Duration : 2-3 days a week
Il n'y a pas d'offres.