We are searching for a Business Analyst for our client.
– At least 5 years of experience in general business management with application in the field of ICT.
– Analyzing financial foundation, being able to determine the technological solutions for the business challenges that the customer is facing.
– Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2. – Knowledge of MS Office Packages – Knowledge of the different Project Management facets (costs, timing, coordination, planning, estimates)
– Knowledge of Business Engineering; be able to propose business solutions
– Being able to advise and guide clients on strategy, organization and IT
• Modeling and analysis: o Knowledge and experience with BPMN, UML, … o –
– Experiences on analyzing tools such as Enterprise Architect, Visio, … (or equivalent)
o Knowledge and experience on writing user stories in a scrum / agile context
o Knowledge and experience on writing out use cases or user stories and screen descriptions (wireframes)
o Knowledge and experience of data and process modeling techniques and tools
. • At least a basic knowledge of Enterprise architecture principles
• Experience with the realization of web applications
• Experience with drawing up a product backlog
• Experience with drawing up a project plan
SQL, CRM, ANB GIS (is a plus), ETL
The analyst is deployed for projects within the IT department of ANB, of which the primary project assignment has yet to be determined. Depending on the need and changing priorities, the analyst can be deployed on other projects or on smaller ad hoc projects, whether or not as a subproject within the larger whole of the primary project assessments. Complex integrations and data migrations also need to be worked out for these projects.
The analyst is responsible for drawing up and / or processing the business requirements in the form of a business analysis based on established methodology and techniques. You translate the business requirements into a functional analysis with use cases, user stories and make screen descriptions. You are the bridge between the business and the development team of technical analysts, developers and testers.