Description de la mission
We are searching for a Data Engineer Visualisation Layer for our client in insurance.
Current DWH technology is SAS for lower levels of the storage, SQL-Server and Microsoft technologies for data marts/SSAS and PowerBI for presentation.
Expected Start date: Asap
Duration: 12 months
- Experience as ETL developer on SQL server platform.
- Experience as a SQL server database developer (tables, views, triggers, unions, joins, complex queries, stored procedures)
- Experience as BI developer on SQL Server based technologies
- Experience in DWH concepts and run
- Extensive knowledge and hands on in SQL
Server 2017 (tables, views, triggers, unions, joins,
complex queries, T-SQL & stored procedure programming).
- Extensive knowledge and hands on in ETL (SSIS)
- Fluency with appropriate tools including SQL Management Studio, Profiler, Performance Monitor and other SQL Server management tools or related tooling as the MS Office suite.
- General Knowledge on SQL server working
- Extensive knowledge & hands on Performance tuning & index management
- Experience in solving performance related problems specifically on database applications.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in reporting with SSRS and/or PBRB (Power BI Report Builder)
- Extensive Knowledge of BI Reporting: SSAS tabular design, implementation & overall framework
- Being aware of best practices, trends & evolutions of the IT industry and most particularly Microsoft SQL Server technologies stacks.
- Database modelling via modelling tools such as Erwin or Visio
- Ability to interact with Business Owners and gather Business Requirements
- · Ability to translate Business Requirements into functional & technical Requirements.
– Provide design, development, support & operational follow up on new or existing SQL Server solutions:
o BI solutions (analysis/reporting/dashboarding) based on SQL Server 2017 including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PBRB (Power BI Report Builder) and Power BI
o Dashboard, KPI & metrics.
- – Provide Microsoft database & BI technology expertise (SQL server, etc.) across IT.
- – Back-up of the Power BI Administrator.
- – Support & coaching to SQL server developers.
- – Support & coaching to business users concerning usage of Power BI