Description de la mission
Bydgoszcz, Bydgoszcz, BE
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Developing Java and Scala applications based on the newest technologies.
- Developing distributed computation algorithms in Apache Spark and Java MapReduce in Hadoop ecosystem.
- Developing integration application between different classes of systems.
- Working in close cooperation with Data Scientists.
- Being active member of engineering team and collaborating with customers all over the world.
- Learning as much tech as possible.
Skills we can’t do without!
We are looking for someone who:
- was involved in Java projects (Java SE) – business or university
- is not afraid of working with and modelling data
- has experience or basic understanding of database technologies
- is not an admin but still knows how to work with Linux
- loves team-work and new technologies
- has good English language skills
How does it sound so far?
Skills we believe are nice to have!
- Java EE or Spring would be an advantage
- Knowledge of architectural concepts
- Familiarity with Git / Maven
- Experience with other programming languages (especially Scala, Python, R)
- Basic experience with Big Data technologies (especially MapReduce, Spark)
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and libraries
- Background in Data Warehousing
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.