Publiée le 26 novembre 2020Active
We are searching for a Test Automation Engineer for a period of 3 months to accelerate the extension of the coverage of its test automation infrastructure.
– Designing, developing and deploying voice i nteraction test scripts l everaging the existing infrastructure based on the PYTest framework
– Working i n close collaboration with other team members to make sure user stories and acceptance
criteria are fully explicit
– Support the team with release testing execution ( manual and automated)
– Document and report i ssues, contribute to product release notes and test reports
– Investigate, log, track, and triage bugs to determine root cause and help prioritization
The role reports to Validation manager
● BS/BA i n Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience
● Experience using Linux as a working environment
● At l east 2 years of automation testing including working experience with test automation frameworks
and continuous i ntegration.
● Experience writing acceptance criteria, test cases, bug reports
● Experience using CI Infra tools such as Jenkins or Artifactory
● Experience with automation test infrastructure ( pytest,,…)
● Experience programming with Python
● Fluent in English
● Experience with embedded systems validation
● Experience testing vocal i nterface technologies
● Excellent verbal and written communications
Il n'y a pas d'offres.