We are searhing for a Test Designer for our client.
You work as a test designer and tester within the Applications Customer Service & Key Accounts department.
In addition to performing tests, you will participate hands-on in the implementation, analysis and follow-up of defects/findings of the production version.
Your tasks are situated within the projects Premiums and Groenestroom (.Net and SAP CRM).
– Your main tasks are drawing up test scenarios and performing tests.
– You report to the test coordinator of the project.
– You support other team members in the development and implementation of test scenarios/cases and preparation of test data. This mainly concerns functional tests, but possibly also technical tests.
– You make agreements with the analysts and developers involved about timing and working methods, and you follow up.
– You assist in the resolution of defects together with the analyst / technical specialist.
– You proactively identify and report (potential) risks, issues and improvements.
– You document all testware and monitor that defects are correctly registered and handled in Jira.
In the performance of your duties you are:
– A team player;
– Driven and flexible;
– Able to work independently;
– An excellent communicator who has the necessary analytical skills;
– You write clear, well-structured texts;
– You look at things with a critical attitude.
The following skills are an added value:
– Demonstrable experience with test management within the Belgian energy sector in general and the ecological public service obligations specifically is a plus
– ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester Certificate is a plus
You will join the Customer Service project team.
Within the assigned projects, we build a front-end (.Net web) and back-end (SAP S/4) application for requesting and managing REG Premiums and Green Power installations, meter readings and certificates.