Publiée le 19 juillet 2021Active
You will take responsibility for the IT application architectures within the technology domain, of the assigned projects/programs in order to ensure a coherent, stable, performing and (cost) efficient IT landscape that meets the needs of the customer in accordance with the enterprise architecture .
• You will collect and analyse the technology needs from the questions of the Business and the IT strategy and translate them (high level architecture and high level product technical requirement)
• You keep your knowledge up to date, market evolutions within the technology domain in order to submit targeted improvement proposals and validate the project teams’ proposals so that the technology landscape continues to evolve.
• If and when required, you set up feasibility studies together so that you can estimate the impact of the adaptation in your technology domain on our architecture.
• You provide technical support regarding your technology domain to employees and customers. You consult with the various IT suppliers regarding cooperation, knowledge transfer technology, in order to realize possible improvements and/or influence the software components to be purchased/purchased.
• You are cost-sensitive and you always monitor the cost of your proposals.
• You validate the deliverables of our partner in your technology on the basis of samples. You actively work with all stakeholders to ensure the quality of the deliveries in your technology.
• You have relevant knowledge and insights, preferably through a master’s degree (in Computer Sciences)
• You have a first relevant work experience as an architect and also several years as a developer within your technology.
• You have an affinity with other technology domains. You are part of a group of technical architects so you will come into contact with other technologies.
• You can convince technical people. You come up with and evaluate different solutions.
• You are a natural born mentor and coach, ideally used to working with teams that are located offshore.
• You communicate fluently and structured and you have a strong adaptability.
• You are eager to learn and regularly take the initiative for self-development.
• You are analytical in nature and able to follow up on multiple projects at the same time
• Teamplayer with excellent oral and written skills in English and preferably also Dutch and/or French
• Working autonomously
• Strong problem-solving technical knowledge
• Dutch and / or French
Localisation : Brussels/ Belgium
Duration : 1 year
Industry : Transportation
Il n'y a pas d'offres.