We are searching for a Technical analyst ETL/Dataf or our client on energy industry.
You are responsible for the development and maintenance of the data warehouse. The goal is to transform data into business value.
Your tasks will be :
• ensure data can be loaded into the data warehouse
• structure the data in the data warehouse
• maintain the environments
Technical analyst ETL/Data
• You have a passion for data and the structuring of it.
• You are highly analytical.
• You deliver work with high precision and quality.
• You communicate in a concise but kind way and have good social skills.
• You are able to work in a challenging and inspiring environment
• You have a hands-on attitude.
• You are customer-oriented and you have a learning mentality.
• You value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements.
• You have worked at least 3 years in a relevant function in a data warehouse environment.
• You are experienced in data modelling.
• You are experienced in SQL.
• You have worked with Azure (Data factory, Data bricks, Logic apps).
• Languages: full professional proficiency in English and Dutch or French
Nice to have
• Experience with Scala, PowerBI, other Azure components.
• Experience with CI/CD through devops in Azure.
• Experience in data base administration.
• Trilingual (Dutch, French, English).