As a Senior full stack developer you are responsible for the java/Angular development of the applications of AWV for our client.
WV works according to SCRUM and great independence is expected from the developers. The developer enters into discussion with the users to develop a good application.
– Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background or equivalent through experience.
– Minimum 3 years experience in a standard programming language in question or 5 years experience in related environments. – Experience in making technical analyses. – Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2.
– Be able to execute programming assignments very smoothly: coding, testing and debugging. – Be an expert in the use of code versioning (eg Subversion), testing & code profiling tools, and issue management tools (eg Jira).
– Very good knowledge Object-oriented analysis & design and UML
– Advanced knowledge and application of Agile development methodology, in which a leading role can be taken.
Technical Skills :
Industry : Roads and Traffic Agency
Location : Brussels
Duration : 1 year