We are searching for a SAP Cloud Analytics consultant for various projects and maintenance operations.
SAS et SAC. You will join a team of BI specialists (SAP / SAS) within the ICT – Applications – Business Intelligence service
Required knowledge: – Very good knowledge of the following SAS tools: SAS Visual Analytics, SAS DI, SAS E-guide. – Good knowledge of other analytics tools on the market, methods used and recent innovations. In particular good knowledge of SAC. – Knowledge of Visual Statistics, SAS Management Console and SAS Base is an asset.
Demonstrable experience in data warehouse modeling – senior 5 years
Demonstrable experience in building at least two data warehouse components from the following list: data integration (ETL), reporting & analysis (BI), databases and metadata.
Demonstrable experience in data warehousing concepts, processes and architectures
Demonstrable experience in data warehouse security aspects
Demonstrable experience in making technical analyzes
Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2.
you have experience on similar assignments such as these, this includes:
– you make functional analyzes / specifications and discuss these with the various stakeholders (you also ensure the validation of the documents). This with a strong focus on the asset management domain.
– you are able to translate concrete business issues into concrete technical solutions in the SAS analytics tools and SAC, based on the reporting needs you work out the data model in accordance with the BI regulations.
– you have experience in technical data processing and transformation by means of SAS DI, E-guide and SAS Base.
– you have experience in keeping a SAS environment operational to guarantee the necessary SLAs
– you have experience in building reporting in SAS VA and SAC
– you have experience with different visualization techniques depending on the specific context
– you keep the documentation up to date.
– you are responsible for the lifecycle management and updates / upgrades of an existing SAS environment. – You make proposals for improvement based on your expertise. – you advise, assist and coach both the business and ICT in good practices regarding Analytics, and SAS tools in particular, whereby the business makes use of, among other things, the mentioned SAS software and SAC in a self-service mode – you provide training in the SAS data preparation tools or SAC – you think about the future of BI in the Fluvius framework, prepare the customer for future innovations and guide them in the introduction of these changes
Il n'y a pas d'offres.