Contexte de la mission
Looking for a person who will have a duel role (Product Owner and Data Governance)
To support this global transformation, Data Office is the entity in charge of designing and deploying data governance programs. Our motto is to “promote and facilitate the proper usage of client data assets”. We have started our journey with the governance of major data domains (i.e. sell-out, customer, promotion, products, digital marketing…) but there are plenty other opportunities across the organization. Scaling like a startup is our daily life and being able to deliver in a fast-paced environment is the key.
Attached directly to the Global Data Domain Manager, the role of the Cross Data Domain Lead is a hybrid one, mixing two different set of skills, Data Governance and Product Management. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of talented people to accelerate out client data governance & data remediation initiatives
What you’ll be doing
Overall, your role is to drive the deployment and ensure the adoption of priority Data Governance pillars across Data Domains with regards to Data Domain roadmap but also to provide operational support to the Data Program Manager on transversal initiatives. The roll out of the Business Glossary being one of the top priority of the program strategy you will take over the role of a Product Owner in :
• Defining, maintaining and sharing a product high level delivery roadmap together with Product Owners of client data platform. Collaboration mindset is crucial.
• Managing the product backlog, setting prioritization based on business requirements and writing user stories for developments. A client-facing appetite and user centric mindset is a must-have.
• Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process in organizing product sprints and reviews. Agile methodology is key.
• Driving product adoption with trainings, users support and product communications such as release notes or any other important product milestones. Great communication and writing skills is required.
As an expert of Data Governance, your role will be also key to promote operational excellence within Data Domains initiatives in :
• Framing next Data Governance pillars to be deployed with regards to Data Domain Program. Analytical and value creation mindset is a must have.
• Supporting Data Domain Managers and Data Stewards to apply best practices to reach maximum impact with minimum effort. Team player is critical.
• Providing recommendations and support documentation for new or proposed data standards, business/quality rules, and policies. An analytical & technical mindset is required
• Ideally have a previous experience in data stewardship, in product owner, at least in data governance or data management projects • Strong analytical and technical skills • Proactive team-player and a solution finder
• Have a sense of prioritization to address what matter the most
• Can coordinate multiple stakeholders to define needs, batches and deliverables • Collaborative mindset and effective communication
• Can speak and write fluent professional English & French
Il n'y a pas d'offres.