Our client is looking for a Medior Privacy Officer who can provide support with the ‘Implementation AVG’ program and with the ‘information security’ program.
The “Implementation General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) – Grip on Privacy” program forms the basis for the implementation of the necessary measures to make our client comply with the AVG. In addition, a program has been drawn up for the implementation of the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure that the information is sufficiently secured within our client.
Both programs must be implemented and monitored by a program team. The roles of DPO, Privacy Officer and Information Security Officer play a strong role in the team to support the organization and ensure that the measures are implemented. You will work in multidisciplinary teams, together with the DPO, CISO, IT and the departments.
Where the DPO has a focus on privacy, the CISO will focus on the development of an information security policy and the implementation of technical and organizational measures in the field of information security. The privacy officer supports the implementation of the various measures and rolls up his sleeves to implement the various recommendations in the organization.
In this role you actively contribute to the objective of the program to comply with the GDPR as an organization. You will be assigned to the program and from there you will be deployed to support business units with the necessary work within the Privacy Officer field, such as:
– Informing and advising our client about the obligations based on the European General Data Protection Regulation or other privacy laws and regulations;
– Guiding, advising and informing the departments within our client from the content;
– as a privacy expert fulfill a key function between the departments, IT, the project team and the GDPR implementation program;
– contribute to the further development of policy, based on live cases and / or incidents;
– implementing policy drawn up within the departments;
– work closely with the Data Protection Officer and the Information Security Officer, among other things with regard to the performance of Data Protection Impact Assessments; such as drafting DPIA, privacy statements, processing agreements, protocols, authorization requests, …
– being a source of information within the team for knowledge about the GDPR;
Education, knowledge and work experience:
– You are specialized in privacy law in the broadest sense of the word;
– You have knowledge of (or affinity with) privacy laws and regulations
– You can assist the organization with advice on information security and privacy and / or the associated implementations within organizations;
– You have knowledge and affinity with ICT (especially information security), including making a translation into practice;
– You have 2 – 4 years demonstrably relevant experience in the field of privacy;
– You have an excellent command of the Dutch language, spoken and written;
– CIPP / E and / or CIPM certification is an added value
– You have knowledge of risk management and can draw up risk analyzes and include the necessary actions
– You have experience with project-based work
– You monitor the developments and future of information security and privacy protection
– You have knowledge of conducting interviews
– You have experience in analyzing, optimizing and documenting security processes and governance, those of the Flemish government in particular (after induction period)
– You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
– You have good knowledge of information security and privacy management techniques and / or frameworks
– You have knowledge of MS office such as Powerpoint and Excel.