Publiée le 28 juin 2021Active
We are searching for a Power Platform Expert for our client.
We are looking for an employee to strengthen our folds (small applications). You bring in your extensive knowledge of data new and dataLow and ensures the necessary support for the other team members.
– You are communicative and customer-oriented. On the one hand you communicate open and correctly to the client about planning, complexity and progress; On the other hand, you are kind to know the customer and give your feedback about possibilities and restrictions m.b.t. the solution for the requested needs.
– You likes to work out a suitable solution together with your customer, who has no ICT background.
– On the basis of created needs, you estimate the workload and make an appropriate planning, taking into account possible bottlenecks and pitfalls.
– You work on the technical design and the development of the solution.
– Your test (unit tests) and documents your developments.
– You are able to transfer problems into concrete solutions.
– You work closely with colleagues and stakeholders.
– You support colleague developers in the development and search for an optimal solution.
– You report on your activities to the hierarchy.
Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with the technologies used and tools (demonstrated in the CV of the proposed candidate):
– extensive knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office 365,
– Extensive knowledge of and experience with Power platform
– Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with data requirements
– Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with dataLow
– Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Dynamics Platform
– Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with SQL
– You have at least 3 years of experience as a PowerPlatform Developer
– You have at least 3 years of experience as a developer / manager of SharePoint Online
– You have a thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office 365
– You have a thorough knowledge of and experience with SQL
– You have experience within a process-driven organization based on the ITIL process effect.
– You have experience with the Agile operation.
Demonstrable experience as developer PowerApps / Powerautomate (Flow) is a « must »
– You have a strong analytical and problem-solving capacity.
– You work thoroughly and very accurately.
– You have a great sense of responsibility and can work independently.
– You Have A Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Capacity.
– You work Thoroughly and Very accurately.
– You have a great sense or responsibility and can work independly.
Duration 1 year of contract
Il n'y a pas d'offres.