We are searching for a .NET developer for our client in maritime applications.
You build APIs and Data Pipes and work towards predictable results. You are responsible for documenting the technical aspects of the applications.
You translate the business requirements into project or generic platform components, build prototypes to evaluate potential business and technical possibilities
Together with the test engineer, you design and maintain the automated test cases
There is a strong focus on safety, risks and their impact. You include these in your code, and the possible solutions
• At least 5 years of experience in C # / .Net with a strong interest in IT in general
• Very strong skills to work in project-based and Agile environments.
• You feel comfortable working in a team, but you are also familiar with working independently and working from home
• You remain permanently informed of technological evolutions, trends and best practices in the field of application design & software development. You actively share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues and project team members during IT knowledge sharing sessions
• You can communicate clearly and work in a customer-oriented way
• Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2, and English (understand / write / speak)
As a developer you will be part of a development team within ICT Development Factories and you will report to the team lead and the department head.
Today, the project assignments are mainly situated in the domain of Customer Service to incident operations, the applications cover the entire business