Description de la mission
We are searching for a Marketing Manager for a Tech company in Berlin.
- Manage our paid marketing initiatives and ensure correct tracking, analytics and prioritization
- Launch new strategic initiatives across earned, owned or shared channels to reach our company targets
- Talk to customers, partners, prospects and leads to understand our users and refine our marketing
- Implement Account Based Marketing to coordinate marketing & sales activities focused on key accounts
- Coordinate closely with Hypatos’ product, machine learning, engineering teams to implement the appropriate marketing & sales strategy for new features,
- Min. 2 years of experience of marketing at a B2B technology company targeting enterprises
- Basic B2B marketing knowledge across channels (paid & unpaid)
- “Done is better than perfect” mentality
- Passionate about deep tech. Understanding/willingness to learn new technologies & products (e.g. cloud computing, natural language processing, artificial neural networks, deep learning)
- Proficiency in English and German
- Technological insights that are in high demand (RPA, deep tech)
- Fast growing company and team
- Flexible working hours and setting, even post Corona.
- Competitive compensation package including company shares
- We love sports. We partially finance your Urban Sports Membership.
- Free beer. The Hypatos founder happens to own a beer brewery, too. We hope you like Berliner Berg:)
- Daily lunch allowance.