Context of the mission / Objective(s) of the job
The candidate will work in the Individual Life Division. He/She will be responsible of projects of size
between 500 mds up to 3.000 mds. The candidate will be responsible for the leading the projects to their
This includes (but not exclusively):
• communication & synchronization with the business project leader & project board members.
• collaboration with the architecture teams & the team leaders of the different domains impacted or
involved in the project for the scoping & estimation of the project.
• adequate communication & reporting to the management (both IT & Business) on the project
• planning & follow–up of the project resources & deliverables.
Expected Start date: Asap
Duration: 12 months
(Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
English, French and Dutch
Business experience required (work experience)
• Proven experience in Project Leading in application development for
project size around 2.000 mds
• Planning & estimation skills
• Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices,
processes, standards etc. and their impact on project activities is vital
Senior (5 y – 8 y)
• Insurance or Finance sector / Application development
• Insurance business knowledge (preferably Individual Life)
Technical experience required (hard skills related to physical or digital tools)
• Good computer skills, proficient with ms office applications
• Application Development background on MF or distributed environment
• Prince2 or PMI
Il n'y a pas d'offres.