We are searching for a functional IS Analyst for our client in insurance sector.
Min. 5 years of professional experience in analysis Mid-level (2 y – 5 y)
Min. 3 years Cobol DB2 / SQL MF experience
· Making the business analysis (global and detailed user requirements) for IT in function of these requirements · Looking continuously for improvement of processes and applications
· Preparing and organising the users acceptance tests
· Taking the “service-after-delivery” for your account
· Assembling the necessary documentation for new or adapted processes and functionalities
· Informing the concerned parties in a structured and efficient way about the progress of the projects · Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel at least)
· Expert Knowledge of SQL.
· Very good knowledge of COBOL and JES2
· Experience in BPM (Business Process Modelling)Mandatory 2
The objective of the job is:
– Executing the role of functional analyst in our financial domain within our the Life Insurance MF application
– Quality follow-up of our technical environment on Main Frame
– Translate the requirements of Business into IT language, based on architecture analyse and other
– Describe the process-flow in clear schema with some explanations (functional analyses).
– Deliver an implementation solution for these processes in close collaboration with our partners &
– Help, organise & participate in the functional testing of the delivered solution
Il n'y a pas d'offres.