Description de la mission
Nous sommes à la recherche d’un consultant C#.
The service will be provided within the Back Office/Finance Delivery Center teams responsible for tools geared towards Back Office and Finance operators including Confirmations, margin calls, Invoicing, Regulatory reporting, Accounting, Payments and Business Control domains.
The developper will work on developing new APIs, maintenance and support.
C# and SQL experiences are mandatory.
The main activities are:
• Implement all aspects of an application design – Translate application use cases into functional applications, design, coding, security, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, delivering and testing.
• Deliver services to users with the highest level of satisfaction.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, as per high standard of software quality, design and testing principles of the team while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
• Provide workload estimations
• Support continuous improvement of the services and applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Write and update technical documentations in English and make them available to the team. Provide training to other team members.
• Work in close collaboration business stakeholders/users and business analysts, architects, other IT development teams
• Provide effective and timely communication to all relevant teams
To enhance its competitiveness and continue to expand under optimum conditions, GEM-IS is investing heavily in its information system.
The current Front to Back trading system is being decommissioned and will be replaced by a new information system based on a Vendor System (Orchestrade) and in-house developments (C#, Java, SQL).
The main BackOffice and Finance systems are : Orchestrade, XROAD (in-house), KTP, Navision.
Architecture SOA et web Services (WCF)
Good understanding of software development standards
Visual studio Junior
N’hésitez pas à nous envoyer votre CV.