Publiée le 18 mars 2022Active
Our client is looking for a senior fullstack developer :
On .NET Core, the client develop a set of distributed, high load, parallel, and async executing services for the new protection engine (configuration, transformation algorithms, reports, logging, etc.).
Also developing a set of ad-hoc modules using new protection engines, like proxies, ado.net driver wrappers (MSSQL, Oracle), async, and parallel big files protection.
Now actively preparing a new protection engine to be cloud-ready and in plan open own cloud protection platform (frontend Vue.js, backend .NET Core)
Stack of project technology:
• Environment: VS 2019, C# 8.0,
• Frameworks: .NET Core 3.1/5.0, .NET Standard 2.1 (for new platform), .NET Framework 4.7.2 (for several old projects)
• Often used NuGet packages: NLog, CacheManager, Flurl
• Authentication: IdentityServer4 OAuth2
• DB: MSSQL with ADO.NET + Microsoft Enterprise Library Data – own ORM with Audit trail, MongoDb
• Protocols: primary HTTP/2, HTTP 1.1 (for several projects)
• Formatters: primary MessagePack, JSON (for web-based projects)
Il n'y a pas d'offres.