Publiée le 3 mars 2021Active
We are searching for a Data Business Analyst for ou client on insurance.
The Data Intelligence team is in charge to analyse data and make reports and dashboards, in order to provide relevant input to the management.
Duration : 12 months
· Knowledge of data warehouse / BI architecture and tools Mid-level (2 y – 5 y)
· SAS BASE
Preferable : SQL & Power BI
You are responsible for making a planning and following up on the planning.
· You are responsible for the creation of the needed data requirements for the various BI projects of the team. You do the communication with the different internal teams.
· You are aware on the content and meaning of the collected data from the various data sources and you are the SPOC. If necessary you create a data glossary.
· You have the needed data transformation skills ensuring that if a problem appears in the data flows, you are able to in a pro-active manner you can propose solutions to team members.
· You track the data-quality and give if needed recommendation on the improvements to the internal partners.
· You follow up the used and new external data sources that could be of value for the business.
· You ensure the compliance with legal requirements for data by all actors on projects.
· You write ensure reporting business requirements
· You align IT and business during the functional / technical analysis and development
· You test the by IT development reporting by business point of view and follow up the correction of the errors.
Il n'y a pas d'offres.