We are looking for an industrial chemical client a Data Analyst
Data Analyst – Conversion Database Developer
• Participate in data migration activities (requirements) within the provided project time frame.
• Support business SME/technical team data migration workshops implementing data transformation rules as defined.
• Support the Data Integration Lead in managing end-to-end ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) leveraging established data migration methodology.
• Support the Business SMEs in providing required data
• Adhere to data governance activities such as trusted sources, data definitions, data rules / business logic, data categorization (Personally Identifiable Information (PII), etc.), data quality rules, processes and systems that use or create the data, etc.
• Support project planning, prioritizing requirements and activities, seeking diverse points of view for optimal solutions, understanding, resolving or escalating issues and concerns and influencing team members to deliver on time.
• Data Concepts, and Data Sources and maintain process documentation.
• Adhere to robust documentation of migration process for audits.
• Within their domain, responsible in the promotion of data accuracy and adherence to global data standard and governance practices, as well as driving acceptance across the various business segments and areas that utilize (formally and informally) enterprise data and information.
• MS Access
• Visual Basic for Applications
• Experience of Payroll data, Benefits Data and Time Data
• Experience of integrated HCM systems (SAP HPE)
• Experience of Workday