Publiée le 6 avril 2022Active
– Mastering in IaaS/PaaS solutions of the main cloud vendors (especially AWS)
– Ease to manage Cloud resources and services (inc. VPC, Route 53, ALB, EBS, EC2, S3, EKS, lambda…)
– Good knowledge of network, security & system (TCP/IP, DNS, CDN, firewalling, WAF, virtualization, containers, databases, … )
– Expertise in identity management (IAM, SSO, roles/privileges). Experience on Azure AD and/or Octa would be appreciated.
– Use to script and version with GIT (Python is a plus)
– Experience on monitoring setup/maintenance (Datadog is a plus)
– Hands on infrastructure automation with IAC tools: Terraform, Terragrunt
– Deploying CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins JTE is a plus)
– Ease to work with GitOps methodology and K8S tools like ArgoCD, Renovate, Atlantis, Velero …
– Strong understanding of DevOps methodologies and tools
Experience & soft skills:
– Min 7 years in Infra/Cloud technologies
– At least one AWS Associate Certification (Architect is a real plus)
– Experience on GCP would be a plus.
– Ease to troubleshoot, good at popularizing issues, challenge and propose the right solutions
– Ability to work directly and as a team player with various people (developers, production engineers, specialists, brands).
– Work in autonomy
– English written and verbal is mandatory.
Il n'y a pas d'offres.