Description de la mission
We are searching for a communication expert for our client in insurance.
The ‘employer branding & employee communication’ team plays a vital role in realizing these ambitions. It consists of 10 colleagues, who are responsible for
- Strategic internal, CEO and HR communications
- Employer Branding & Recruitment support
- internal communication
- Digital employee experience
- The Vibe, our wellbeing programme
- Community management on our enterprise social network
- Strategic facility projects with a strong impact on corporate culture, such as the construction of our new learning & innovation centre or the redesign of our office spaces. As you can tell, this team does way more than writing articles for the intranet.
Expected Start date: 03/05/2021
Duration: 7 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
- Proven expertise in communication & storytelling, next to some experience in employee experience projects
- Pragmatic, proactive and structured approach
- Strong skills in MS Office, esp. solid Word and PowerPoint skills required
- Adobe PhotoShop expertise
- Experience with audiovisual communication tools, knowledge of video scripting & post- production
- Project & change management expertise (PROSCI or other)
How can you help ? Love the enthusiasm! We are looking for a new employer branding & employee communication officer. You will primarily work on internal communication campaigns and provide occasional support for employer branding campaigns.
Creative and attractive copywriting is one of your key responsibilities, but not the only one:
- You will be responsible for implementing communication campaigns from A to Z. Concept development, planning, budget management… you know the drill.
- After you have analysed – and yes, even challenged – briefings, you will draw up a communication plan that perfectly fits the needs of your (internal) client(s) and your target audience and that contributes towards the employee experience.
- You know which channels to use best to make a success out of your campaigns. Texts, images, print, digital an audio-visual media, physical and digital events? You always find the sweet spot between effort and impact.
- And you’ll be a welcome soundboard for your team members: they will pick your brain for ideas to support campaigns they manage and ask for your feedback on their communications. After all, two heads are better than one.
- You’re an expert in internal or external communiciatons with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You like the idea of functional creativity. After all, communications is about having an impact.
- You are proactive, structured and have an eye for detail. No wonder you spotted the typo two bullets ago.
- You are a team player, always there to help. But you don’t take your eye off the ball either and deliver upon your promises.
- Fluency in Dutch and French is required. Top that off with some English and score bonus points.