Publiée le 27 novembre 2020Active
Business Analyst SAP HR ADMIN/TIME / (m/f)
Position based in Paris (France)
We are looking for a motivated SAP Business Analyst ( technical & functional) with a good SAP knowledge in the domain of HR – ADMIN/TIME including FIORI functionalities (5 to 7 years SAP HR experience).
You will be part of a team, reporting to the team leader. As a SAP Business Analyst, you will be involved in the keep it running and evolutive maintenance of the SAP HR solution.
– Together with your team-colleagues, you support the Service Delivery Managers in the maintenance of the SAP solution
and its evolution in line with the requirements of our internal business customers
– Along with the other team members, you are in charge of :
– Incident management
– Check and solve customizing issue
– bug fixing
– investigate escalated problems
– monitoring of interfaces and replications
– Enhancement management
– analyze and implement application improvements
– write general as well as detailed, technical specifications
– perform integration tests & business support for UAT
– Non regression testing
– maintain the application documentation
– contribute to workload estimations
– You keep a general overview on the architecture of the solution and its evolution and are accessible for all matters in the functional domain of SAP HR ADMIN/TIME
– You stay up-to-date with technical developments and evolutions in ADMIN/TIME.
– You decompose high level information into details and you are able to animate workshops with end-users and business representatives.
– You distinguish requests from the underlying business needs
– You maintain a regular physical presence close to your business interlocutors and Key Users in order to assist them in the development and daily management of their applications
– You document requirements in English
– You have a university degree or equivalent through experience
– You have a good knowledge of functional analysis and have affinity with finance and controlling processes
– Good knowledge of the SAP HR processes and configuration.
– Good knowledge of FIORI
– You have some experience in SAP service support or SAP projects
– You are interested in the SAP product as ERP solution and have some basic notions of the technical concept behind the SAP solution
– You are motivated to develop your career as an internal SAP analyst
– You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and you have a good operational knowledge of English; practical knowledge of another
language is an asset.
– You have good communication skills and you are customer oriented
– You are a team player and like to take initiative
– You are flexible and stress resilient
– You are ready to travel 2 to 3 times a month in another country. A stay of 2 to 3 days abroad is not a problem for you
Il n'y a pas d'offres.