Publiée le 25 juin 2021Active
We are searching for a business analyst for our client.
As a business analyst you map out the needs, the functioning and the bottlenecks of the business. You do this through process analysis and based on a business case. You translate the business needs into concrete solution proposals and specifications. You use best practices for business analysis in combination with a pragmatic approach so that you quickly achieve useful results.
You form the bridge between business and IT and you form the basis for developing (ICT) solutions.
You form a proactive tandem with the product owner by sharing insights in function of the long-term objectives.
The My Citizen Profile program is looking for a passionate product owner who is able to bring together a diverse group of stakeholders in an innovation process to arrive at a coordinated roadmap for developing the various SOLID initiatives within the program in the context of “ Directing On Your Own Data”.
Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background, or equivalent through experience;
– Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented work.
– Knowledge of business processes in general and those of the Flemish government in particular (after familiarization period)
– At least 5 years of experience in general business operations with application in the ICT field.
– Strong communication and analysis oriented.
– Strong abstraction ability
– Able to think and work from the business at a strategic level
– Through a thorough analysis and financial underpinning, being able to determine the technological solutions for the business challenges facing the customer.
– Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2.
– Knowledge MS Office Packages
– Knowledge of the different Project Management facets (costs, timing, coordination, planning, estimates)
– Thorough Knowledge of Business Engineering; be able to propose business solutions that are a good interplay between Business and Technology knowledge
– Can advise and guide customers on strategy, organization and IT issues
– Being able to provide customers with a vision on (technological) developments within their field, being able to deal well with a set business target
– API-first strategy
– .NET, JAVA and Drupal development environments
– Cloud Computing (AWS and Azure)
– JIRA suites and Azure DevOps suites for follow-up, communication
Il n'y a pas d'offres.